Use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 (SI 279)
The on-line Directory of organisations involved in the provision of community safety, crime prevention and related services complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Informatio
n (S.I. No. 279 of 2005) and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
All of the information featured on this website is the copyright of the Department of Justice and Equality unless otherwise indicated.
You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- reproduce the information accurately;
- not use the information in a misleading way;
- not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
- not use the information for, or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes.
Authorisation to reproduce any material on the website which may be the copyright of a third party must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned.
The Directory is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The Directory does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.
The information maintained on this website is detailed on the sitemap
For further information on the re-use of information maintained by the Directory please contact:
^ Back to top
||Crime Division, |
Department of Justice and Equality,
94 St. Stephens Green,
|Telephone:||+353(0)1 602 8202 |
|Lo-Call:||1890 221 227 |
|By Fax:||+353(0)1 661 5461|